英语词汇:看脸的世界、有钱任性、拉仇恨用英语怎么说

  在这个看脸的世界,有钱就可以任性,没钱就得拼命,不学好英语还怎么拉仇恨?出国留学网小编为绝望的你整理了各种负能量系列流行语。

  看脸的世界 a world obsessed with appearance and vanity

  颜控

  face obsessed

  外貌党

  face-judgers

  外貌协会

  appearance club (a club consisting of face-judgers)

  颜饭

  a fan of face (fans of pop stars who care little for their work or artistic merit)

  我对这个看脸的世界绝望了!

  I can't see any hope in such a face-judging world!

  我是个外貌党,找男友的唯一标准就是长得帅。

  Since I am a face-judger, the only standard for my future boyfriend is a handsome look.

  只有长得好看的人才有青春, 像我们这种人就只有上学。

  Only good-looking people really experienced youth, all we had was going to school.

  有钱就是任性! Rich people can always follow their own way.

  我喝酸奶只舔盖儿,别问我为什么,有钱就是任性!

  I just lick the lid of the container but throw away the rest when having yogurt. Don't ask me why, I am rich and willful.

  长得好看就是任性!

  Good-looking people are self-willed.

  学霸就是任性!

  Top students are so willful.

  大家都很任性(by全国政协发言人吕新华)。

  We are all very willful.

  有权不可任性(by 李克强总理)。

  Power should not lead to capriciousness.

  拉仇恨  attracting hatred/courting envy

  晒美食

  food posts

  秀恩爱

  public displays of affection

  报复社会

  taking revenge on society

  深夜报社,晒烤羊肉串儿了!

  Showing delicious lamb barbecue late at night to take revenge on society!

  你拉得一手好仇恨。

  You are so good at attracting hatred.

  你这是赤裸裸地拉仇恨!

  You are plainly and simply attracting hatred!

  推荐阅读:

  新闻中常见的英语词汇

  英语词汇必备:摄影类

  英语词汇必背:节日类

  常见地道英语词汇表达大全

  英语词汇:一张图解读英语频率副词

分享

热门关注

热门问答