41. We look forward to your clarification.
我们期待你的澄清。
42.Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.
您能立即注意此事,我们将非常感激。
43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.
如果您能抽出时间,我希望能与你见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。
44.Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.
请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法。
45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?
请您回信如果您计划参加?
46.Please advise if you agree with this approach.
请告知是否你同意这个方法。
47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?
请让我知道这个计划的进度?
48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.
如果可能,当你完成提桉,我希望能收到一份复本。
49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.
如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。
50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.
希望您对此没有问题,如果不行,请利用电子邮件尽快让我知道。
51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?
52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?
如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?
53. If you wish, we would be happy to...
如果你希望,我们很乐意。。。
54. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.
请让我知道任何我可以帮得上忙的地方。
55.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.
对于这件事,如果还有任何我能帮得上忙的地方,请不要客气,随时与我联络。
56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.
如果关于此事你需要额外的建议
请让我们知道,我们会尝试看看是否可能。
57. I’m just writing to remind you of...
我只是写信来提醒您。。。
58. May we remind you that...?
我们想要提醒您。。。
59. I am enclosing...
我附上。。。
60. Please find enclosed...
请查阅附件。。。