常用英语口语对话

2015-07-04 17:47:16 英语口语英语口语对话

  每天说一说,口语不再愁。出国留学网为您提供常用英语口语对话,希望可以给大家带来帮助。

  1.减肥

  Todd: OK, Devon, I've been putting on a few pounds and you're quite a lean fit guy.

  好的,戴文。我最近长了几斤,而你看上去苗条又健康。

  Devon: Well, thank you.

  谢谢。

  Todd: What do you recommend? What can I do to lose weight?

  你的建议是什么?我怎样才能减肥呢?

  Devon: Well, I exercise a lot. I go running at least three times a week. But more than that I enjoy playing sports and so different sports use different muscles and all of it helps to lose that weight that you might have gained.

  我经常运动。我一周至少跑步三次。除了这点我还喜欢其他运动,不同的运动会锻炼不同的肌肉,这些运动都会帮助你减掉多余的重量。

  Todd: Yeah, well, actually, one of the problems is that I actually exercise a lot.

  好的,问题是,实际上我经常运动。

  Devon: Do ya?

  真的吗?

  Todd: Yeah, so maybe it's my diet.

  是的,也许是我的食谱有问题。

  Devon: It could be and so in that case you might want to eat something perhaps more nutritious or maybe even less of what you do eat. Maybe, I eat three meals a day and I try not to snack in between. No potato chips. No popcorn. No candy bars.

  有可能,如果是这样,你应该吃些高蛋白的食物,并减少食物摄取的总量。我每天吃三顿饭,并且努力在餐食间拒绝零食。不吃薯条,爆米花,也不吃糖果。

  Todd: That's pretty tough!

  这很难做到!

  Devon: It is tough but......Well, I must admit that I cheat every once in awhile but...

  确实很难,但我必须承认我也许骗得了一时,但……

  Todd: Ok, I'll give it a try....but actually, you see my problem is that I like junk food. So I have to choose: either I eat less or I eat a better diet. What do you think is more important?

  好的,我会努力尝试的……但实际上,我的问题是我喜欢垃圾食品。所以我必须选择:是吃少点儿,还是吃得更好点儿。你认为哪条更重要?

  Devon: I think that if you are exercizing then you should just eat what you want and eat less.

  我认为如果你最近在运动,那么最好吃想吃的食物,但是要减少量。

  Todd: Eat less. OK. This is going to be tough!

  少吃点儿。好的,这会很有难度!

  Devon: Well, I have no dought that you will do the best that you can.

  我毫不怀疑你会做到最好。

  Todd: Alright! Thanks a lot Devon.

  好的,谢谢你,戴文。

  2.回家

  Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!

  你好,加布里埃尔!

  Gabrielle: Hello!

  你好

  Todd: How are you doing today?

  你今天好吗?

  Gabrielle: Good thanks.

  很好,谢谢。

  Todd: Now, Grabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.

  加布里埃尔,我听说你要回新西兰的家去。

  Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.

  是的。我要回家过夏天。

  Todd: OK. What are your plans?

  你是怎么计划的?

  Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.

  也许先休息一周,去露营,接着我会回去工作。

  Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?

  好的,你在哪工作?

  Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.

  我在新西兰克赖斯特彻奇市教英语。

  Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.

  哦,好的。你来自那里。

  Gabrielle: That's right.

  是的。

  Todd: Were you born there?

  你在那里出生吗?

  Gabrielle: I was, yeah!

  是的,我是!

  Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...themountains?

  在这短暂的休息,或者说是假期中,你打算去海滩,或者山区吗?

  Gabrielle: Probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!

  也许,我会和朋友一起去海滩露营一周。

  Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?

  夏天那里到底有多热?

  Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very comfortable.

  也许最高达到了30度。干爽,很热!很舒服!

  Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?

  那么你去海滩的时候水温很适合游泳?

  Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.

  不,不!我们会去游泳,但水并不热。海水其实很冷。

  Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?

  好的,回家后还有什么其他计划吗?

  Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.

  我很期待见到我的朋友,家人,和宠物。

  Todd: Animals!

  宠物!

  Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.

  是的,我想念我的宠物。

  Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?

  那么,你养了什么宠物?

  Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.

  我养了一只猫,一只狗,一只叫做Sydney的羊,还有两只金鱼。

  Todd: Wow!

  哇!

  Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.

  是的,我真的很想念它们。

  Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.

  我肯定它们见到你一定很兴奋。好的,十分谢谢。

  Gabrielle: You are welcome!

  不客气!

  3.新房子

  Todd: Oh, so what's your new house like?

  你的新房子什么样?

  Keri: It's small, it's old. It's mostly wooden in the inside. It has two rooms and a balcony off of those rooms and downstairs there's like a living room area and a tatami mat room, kitchen, bathroom.

  很小,很旧。房子内部主要是木质结构。楼上有两间房,各有阳台。楼下有一块生活区,一间榻榻米房间,厨房和厕所。

  Todd: Wow, so do you live in the tatami mat room?

  哇,你住在榻榻米房间吗?

  Keri: No, there's two tatami mat rooms. There's one upstairs and there's one downstairs and I don't live in either. One we use as kind of a spare room and the other one is my roommate's bedroom.

  不,一共有两间榻榻米房间。楼上一间,楼下一间,我不住那里。一间是空房,一间是我室友的房间。

  Todd: Oh, OK. So you have a roommate?

  好的。也就是说你有一名室友了?

  Keri: Yes.

  是的

  Todd: What's it like having a roommate?

  和室友住在一起感觉怎么样呢?

  Keri: It's good. It's good. I like living alone too but sometimes it's nice to come home and have someone there and my roommate gets home before I do and she likes to cook so often she's cooked dinner for me.

  很好。我也喜欢一个人住,但有时候回去看到家里有人也挺好,我的室友比我早到家,而且喜欢做饭,经常是我回去看到她在为我们烧饭。

  Todd: Wow, that's nice.

  哇,真棒。

  Keri: I know.

  是的。

  Todd: Well, you do all the cleaning?

  那么,你负责清洁?

  Keri: Well, now that you mention it, I do a lot of the cleaning, but not all of it. Oh, OK.

  是的,你提到了,我做大部分清洁,但不是全部。

  Todd: Well, what kind of things does she make you?

  她经常给你做什么吃?

  Keri: Last night she made curry. I think it was an Indian curry, tomato-based.

  昨晚她做了咖哩。我想那是印度咖喱,西红柿是主要食材。

  Todd: Spicy?

  辣的?

  Keri: Yes.

  是的。

  Todd: Cool.

  酷。

  4.暑假

  Todd: OK. We're back with Jeanna. You wanna talk about your summer vacation.

  好的,吉娜。能谈谈你的暑假吗。

  Jeanna: Sure. I went to Las Vegas, Nevada; Reno, Nevada; Tahoe, California; and San Diego, California and I went to Disneyland.

  好的。我去了内华达州的拉斯维加斯,里诺,和加利福尼亚州的塔霍湖,圣地亚哥,我还去了迪斯尼乐园。

  Todd: Wow! Sounds like a really good time.

  哇!听上去你玩得很愉快。

  Jeanna: Yeah, it was. It was a lot of fun.

  是的。我玩得很有趣。

  Todd: What was the best place?

  最棒的地方是哪里?

  Jeanna: Probably Las Vegas. It was the most interesting.

  也许是拉斯维加斯。那里最有趣。

  Todd: OK. why was it the most interesting?

  好的。为什么那里最有趣呢?

  Jeanna: It was just really busy and there was always stuff going on. Ya know, never resting.

  那里很繁华,总有各种娱乐活动,你知道,那里从来不闲。

  Todd: OK. Ah, for example what stuff is going on? Like, what did you do?

  好的,例如什么活动,你在那里做什么?

  Jeanna: Well, we went shopping a lot, in a lot of different casinos that had malls in them, we went and visited the Hoover Dam.

  我们经常购物,在不同的赌场里都有购物中心,我们还去了胡佛水坝。

  Todd: Oh, wow! It's pretty big.

  哇!水坝很大。

  Jeanna: Yeah, really big.

  是的,很大。

  Todd: That's a lot of water. Did you go swimming?

  那里有很多水,你游泳了吗?

  Jeanna: No.

  没有。

  Todd: Can you swim in the Hoover Dam?

  能在胡佛水库里游泳吗?

  Jeanna: You can swim in the reservoir.

  能在蓄水池里游泳。

  Todd: I mean in the reservoir. Yeah. OK. How did you get to Las Vegas?

  我就是说在蓄水池里。好的。你怎么到拉斯维加斯的?

  Jeanna: By plane from Oakland to Las Vegas.

  从奥克兰搭乘飞机到拉斯维加斯的。

  Todd: OK. How long did it take?

  路上花了多长时间?

  Jeanna: About an hour and forty-five minutes.

  大约花了1小时45分钟。

  Todd: OK. Do you think you'll go back to Las Vegas someday in the future?

  好的。

  Jeanna: Hopefully.

  希望如此。

  Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot Jeanna.

  好的。谢谢你,吉娜。

  Jeanna: You're welcome.

  不客气。

  5.跑步

  Todd: OK, Tim, we're going to talk about running.

  好的,蒂姆,我们将讨论讨论跑步。

  Tim: OK.

  好的。

  Todd: Now, we've been running the last couple of nights.

  我们前几天晚上一直一起跑步。

  Tim: Yeah, that's true.

  是的。

  Todd: And, uh, your much faster than me. You're a fast runner. How often do you run?

  你跑得比我快多了。你跑得很快。你多久跑一次步?

  Tim: Well now I only run about four days a week. But, when I was younger everyday.

  现在我每周跑四次。我更年轻的时候每天都跑。

  Todd: Oh, really. Wow! Did you run in high school or college?

  哦,真的。哇!你在高中或大学就开始跑步吗?

  Tim: I ran, I started when I was six years old.

  是的,我从6岁开始跑步。

  Todd: No kidding!

  你没开玩笑吧!

  Tim: And I started running and I ran all through the university.

  没错,我经常跑步穿过大学校园。

  Todd: Really!

  真的!

  Tim: Yeah!

  是的!

  Todd: OK. So what events did you do?

  好的。你跑过什么项目?

  Tim: Middle distance, middle distance which is 1,500 meters to 5,000 meters.

  中等距离,1,5000到5000米。

  Todd: Wow! Are you a better short distance runner or long distance runner?

  哇!你短跑更好,还是长跑更好?

  Tim: Middle distance runner.

  我擅长中等距离的跑步。

  Todd: Middle distance. OK, how far is a middle distance?

  中等距离。好的,中等距离有多长?

  Tim: Oh, 1,500 meters, about.

  大概1,500米。

  Todd: 1,500.

  1,500米。

  Tim: Yeah.

  是的。

  Todd: OK! Ah, what's your fastest time in the 1,500 meters?

  好的!你1500米的最好成绩是多少?

  Tim: Ah, 3.... about 3:47.

  大约3分47秒。

  Todd: Three minutes and forty seven seconds.

  3分47秒。

  Tim: Yeah!

  是的!

  Todd: That's pretty fast.

  那真是很快了。

  Tim: Yeah. I did that in high school actually. I wasn't so fast in the university.

  是的。那是我在高中时候的成绩。我到了大学成绩就没那么好了。

  Todd: Oh, wow, man you can fly? No I don't feel so bad when you run so much faster than me.

  哦,哇,你成飞人了?那我不会沮丧你比我跑得快了。

  Tim: I've been slowing down. I've been drinking beer so I don't run so fast anymore.

  我现在跑得慢了。自从我喝了啤酒就再也跑得不快了。

  Todd: Yeah, we're getting older. Actually, um, I'm 33. How old are you?

  是的,我们都变老了。事实上,我有33岁。你多大?

  Tim: I'm 27.

  我27岁。

  Todd: 27. Oh, OK. So, do you think you'll be running your whole life?

  27岁。哦,好的。你认为你会一辈子都坚持跑步吗?

  Tim: I think so, yeah. I grew up in the woods, everyday in the woods, so I really want to get back to running in the woods. I think it is really healthy to do.

  我想是的。我在林间长大,每天都泡在树林里,所以我很想回到森林中继续跑。我想那样很健康。

  Todd: Yeah. That's nice. OK. Thanks a lot, Tim.

  这很好。好的,谢谢你蒂姆。

  6.季节

  odd: Hey, James!

  嗨,詹姆斯!

  James: Yeah!

  嗨!

  Todd: Let's talk about seasons.

  我们来聊一聊季节。

  James: OK.

  好的。

  Todd: James, what is your favorite season?

  詹姆斯,你最喜欢的季节是什么?

  James: My favorite season is spring.

  我最喜欢的是春天。

  Todd: Yeah, why is that?

  为什么是春天?

  James: Because it's not so cold but it's not so hot that I'm sweating on the train. I can go to the beach. I can relax with my friends outside. It's very nice.

  因为春天的天气不是很冷也不是很热,参加训练正合适。我还能去海边玩儿,和我的朋友一起出去。天气非常好。

  Todd: OK. What is your least favorite season?

  好的,你最不喜欢的季节是什么?

  James: My least favorite season in Japan is the rainy season ...because I don't like rain at all.

  我最不喜欢的是日本的雨季……因为我一点儿都不喜欢雨。

  Todd: OK. What season are we in right now?

  好的。我们现在正处于什么季节?

  James: Right now it is the very end of winter. It is just starting to become spring.

  现在正是冬天的末尾,我们即将迎来春天。

  Todd: What's the weather like today?

  今天的天气怎么样呢?

  James: Today, it's very sunny. It's a little cool. A little breezy. It's very nice. I enjoy it.

  今天天气很晴朗,威风,有一点冷。今天天气很好,我很喜欢。

  7.电视

  Todd: Marika let's talk about television.

  茉莉,我们来聊聊电视。

  Marika: OK.

  好的。

  Todd: Do you like to watch a lot of TV?

  你喜欢经常看电视吗?

  Marika: Yeah, I watch a lot of TV.

  是的,我经常看电视。

  Todd: Now you've been in Japan for awhile. Do yo watch TV in English or in Japanese?

  你现在在日本已经有一段时间了。你是看英语电视节目还是看日语电视节目?

  Marika: I watch TV in Japanese, but if it's on in English I will watch it in English. Yeah, I'm the same way.

  我看日语节目,但如果有英语的我就看英语节目。是的,我也是。

  Todd: Um, how good is your comprehension? How much can you understand?

  你的日语对话能力怎么样?你能听懂多少?

  Marika: If it's a drama I can understand most of what's happening, and definitely the story, but if a talk show and there's young people on and there're speaking fast, with a lot of slang, I don't really understand a lot of what they're saying, although I might know what topic they're discussing, I won't know what exactly their stand is.

  如果是戏剧,我能看懂,明白故事情节,但如果是脱口秀节目,而且有年轻人在节目上说得很快,用很多俚语,我就不太懂他们在说些什么了。虽然我能大致明白他们所讨论的节目主题,但我不明白他们是什么立场。

  Todd: Do you think that TV is bad for people?

  你认为电视会对人有坏的影响吗?

  Marika: Yeah, I think that TV is bad for people. It's really bad.

  是的,我认为电视对人会产生不好的影响,很坏的影响。

  Todd:Why?

  为什么?

  Marika: Because instead of reading a book or doing something outside, or doing something productive you just sit in front of a TV and absorb bad information or things that don't really help, help you learn anything probably, although Japanese television I think does have a lot of good documentaries and a lot of informative television programs.

  因为人们不再读书,进行户外运动,或者做其他富有成效的事,而是坐在电视机前吸收一些没有帮助的信息,吸收那些你学不到任何东西的信息。但我认为日本电视节目中有许多好的纪录片和有意义的电视节目。

  8.早餐

  Todd: Hello!

  你好!

  Kentaro: Hello!

  你好!

  Todd: Did you have breakfast this morning Kentaro?

  你今天早晨吃早饭了吗,健太郎?

  Kentaro: Yeah!

  吃了!

  Todd: Really! What did you have?

  真的!你都吃了什么?

  Kentaro: I had a traditional Japanese type of breakfast, natto and miso soup and rice, white rice, and fish.

  我吃了一顿日本传统早餐,纳豆,味噌汤,米饭和鱼。

  Todd: Wow! Do you eat that every day?

  哇!你是每天都吃这些吗?

  Kentaro: Yeah, maybe five days a week I will eat Japanese style breakfast.

  是的,大概每周有五天我会吃日式早餐。

  Todd: Oh, really! OK. Nice. And do you eat it at home or at a restaurant?

  哦,真的!你是在家吃还是在餐馆吃?

  Kentaro: At home.

  在家吃。

  Todd: At home?

  在家吃?

  Kentaro: Mm-hm.

  嗯。

  Todd: OK. Do you make it yourself?

  好的。你是自己做吗?

  Kentaro: Mm-hm.

  嗯。

  Todd: Oh, really. OK. What is a typical American breakfast?

  真的!典型美式早餐是什么样的?

  Kentaro: Well, I would say something like just toast and / or cereal and orange juice or milk.

  我认为是吐司,谷物,橙汁或牛奶。

  Todd: OK. Great and have you ever had breakfast in bed?

  好的,你在床上吃过早餐吗?

  Kentaro: In bed?

  在床上?

  Todd: Yeah!

  是的!

  Kentaro: No, not really.

  没有。

  Todd: No, OK. And what time do people usually eat breakfast in Japan?

  没有。好的。一般日本人什么时候吃早餐?

  Kentaro: Well, I would say but maybe 7to 8. Something around that.

  大约7,8点。这个时间左右。

  Todd: Around 7 or 8. OK. Great. Thanks a lot.

  7,8点。好的,谢谢你。

  Kentaro: You are welcome.

  不客气。

  9.弹吉他

  Todd: OK, Diana we are going to talk about your hobby.

  黛安娜,我们来聊一聊你的兴趣爱好。

  Dianna: OK.

  好的。

  Todd: What is your hobby?

  你的爱好是什么?

  Dianna: I have lots of different hobbies but right now I'm learning to play the guitar.

  我有许多不同的爱好,但最近我正在学习弹奏吉他。

  Todd: Great. How long have you been playing or practicing?

  太棒了你练了多久了?

  Dianna: I got my guitar two years ago but I've probably spent a total of two weeks practicing.

  两年前我得到一把吉他,但我总共也就练习了两周时间。

  Todd: Did you bring your guitar to Japan?

  你把吉他带到日本来了吗?

  Dianna: I didn't. Actually, my brother wants to learn to play also so he's taking good care of my guitar while I'm here, but when I get back I'll jump right back into practicing.

  没有。实际上,我兄弟也想学,因此我在日本的时候都是他好好照料我的吉他,但我一回去就会马上去训练。

  Todd: OK, great. Well, who's a better player?

  很棒。那你们谁弹奏的更好?

  Dianna: I am for sure, but I told him that if he gets better than me while I'm away that he has to teach me everything he knows.

  当然是我了,但我告诉他,如果我不在的时候他超越了我,他要毫无保留地把所有技巧教给我。

  Todd: Oh, that's only fair. OK. Can you play any songs?

  哦,这很公平。你能弹出曲子吗?

  Dianna: Yes, I can play "Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee" and just the last part of the "Star Spangled Banner". Not the beginning, the beginning's way too hard.

  是的,我会弹《快乐,快乐,我们崇拜你》和《星条旗永不落》的最后部分,前部分太难了不会弹。

  10.第一份工作

  Todd: OK, Roe, why don't we talk about your first job.

  罗伊,我们问什么不谈谈你的第一份职业呢。

  Roe: OK

  好的。

  Todd: Yeah, tell us about your first job.

  跟我们谈谈你的第一份工作。

  Roe: You mean my official full-time first job, talking about!

  你是指谈谈我的第一份正式的全职工作!

  Todd: Yeah, sure. How about that?

  是的,没错。你的第一份工作怎么样?

  Roe: OK. That was right after graduating university. I became a salesman.

  好的。那时我刚从大学毕业。我成为了一名销售人员。

  Todd: Oooh, salesman! Nice.

  唔,销售!很棒。

  Roe: Yep, salesman.

  是的,一名销售。

分享

热门关注

怎么快速提高英语口语能力

英语口语能力

2020年黑龙江5月份英语四六级口语考试取消【已公布】

2020英语四六级口语

2020年西藏5月份英语四六级口语考试取消【已公布】

英语四六级口语考试

2020年新疆5月份英语四六级口语考试取消【已公布】

英语四六级口语考试

2020年甘肃5月份英语四六级口语考试取消【已公布】

英语四六级口语

如何提高英语口语 英语口语有什么作用

如何提高英语口语

如何学好英语口语 英语口语考试考什么

如何学好英语口语

如何学习英语口语 学习英语口语有什么好处

英语口语

如何学好英语口语

英语口语

英语口语如何训练

英语口语训练

热门问答