... would have V-ed ...
结构︰主词+would have+过去分词
说明︰此句型意为"原本会…但却未如此"。用以表示"与过去事实相反"的<假设语气>。
He would have attended meeting, but upon learning that he had no time, he dropped the idea.
他原本要出席会议的,但知道没有时间,就打消了这个念头。
I would have told you the truth, but you didn't give me a chance.
我本来要告诉你事情的真相,但是你不给我机会。
I would have done it, but I had no time. 我本来要办这事的,可是没时间。
She would have married him, but when she learned that he was a rascal, she parted with him.
她本来会嫁给他的,但知道他是个流氓后,她就离开他了。
... could have V-ed ...
结构︰主词+could have+过去分词
说明︰此句型意为"原本能够…但却未如此"。
He could have bought the car, but soon his company went bankrupt.
他本来能买那辆车的,但没多久他的公司就倒闭了。
He could have finished it on schedule, but somehow he fell behind.
他原本能按预定进度做完这件事的,但不知怎地却落后了。
I could have done it if I had wanted to. 如果我那时想做,我能做得到的。
... should have V-ed ...
结构︰主词+should/ought to have+过去分词
说明︰此句型意为"原本应当…但却未如此"。此<句型>表示没有实现之过去的行为、状态,含有讲话者的责难或遗憾之意。
You should have spoken up in the meeting. 会谈时你实在应该发言(然而你却没有)。
He should at least have come to say good-by. 他至少也该来道个别(然而却没来)。
He ought to have kept his promise. 他原本应该遵守自己的诺言。
You should have been more careful in money matters. 在钱方面,你本当更小心点的。
He ought to have arrived there by now. 他现在应该已经到那里了。
The drama drew a capacity audience; you should have gone to see it.
这出戏吸引了满场观众;你真该去看的。
I should have known better
结构︰主词+should have known better(than to+原形动词)
说明︰此句型意为"本来不应该那样笨(而…)",是指已经做过之事,而 know better(不致那样笨)是指未做之事。
I should have known better. 我本来不应该那样笨。
You should have known better than to talk like that. 你本应更懂事而不致说这样的话。
You should have known better than to go mountain climbing alone.
你本来不该笨得单独去爬山。
I know better than to go swimming after dinner. 我不致笨得吃过饭就去游泳。
中考英语语法:2010年中考英语含助动词句型精讲8
分享