商务英语口语之chapter 1-4陪同客户

  B: Our price is lower compared with that same kind of product on the international market. It's very competitive.

  我们的价格低于国际市场上的同类产品,很有竞争性。

  We cannot take anything off the price.

  我们不能再减价了。

  We've already cut down our prices to cost level.

  我们已经将价格降到成本水平了。

  There is no room for any reduction in price.

  价格毫无再减的余地了。

  This is our rock-bottom price.

  这是我们的最低价格了。

  What I mean is that the gap between your price and ours is too great.

  我的意思是说我们之间的价格差距太大了。

  I'm afraid that there is no room to negotiate the price.

  恐怕价格没有再商量的余地。

  11、作为佣金代理商,我们是以佣金为基础做生意的。

  11、作为佣金代理商,我们是以佣金为基础做生意的。

  A: As commission agents we do business on commission basis.

  作为佣金代理商,我们是以佣金为基础做生意的。

  B: We usually allow no commission. If your order is large enough, we'll consider it.

  我公司通常不给佣金。如订货量大,我公司会考虑的。

  How much commission will you give?

  你方愿意给多少佣金?

  Is it possible to increase the commission to 4%.

  可不可能把佣金提高到4%呢?

  Even a 6% commission is not high.

  即使是6%的佣金都不算高。

  2% commission is not enough, is it?

  2%的佣金是不是少了点儿?

  If you are prepared to increase the commission to 5%, we will order extra 2,000 cases.

  如果你们能将佣金提高到5%,我们将再订购2 000套。

  12、这次贵公司打算进行公开招标吗?

  12、这次贵公司打算进行公开招标吗?

  A: Is tender-opening done publicly?

  这次贵公司打算进行公开招标吗?

  B: Yes, tender-opening is done publicly this time, all the bidders shall be invited to join us to supervise the opening.

  是的,我们这次采用公开招标。到时候请投标人参加,监督开标。

  We expect to send the bidding announcement at the beginning of next month.

  我们预计下月初发出招标公告。

  Of course it is public tender-opening.

  当然是公开招标。

  Invitation to bid should also be advertised in at least one newspaper of general circulation in the borrow's country.

  招标公告应在借款人本国至少一家全国性报纸上刊登。

  The time allowed for preparation of bids should depend on the magnitude complexity of the contract.

  招标所需要准备时间需视合同的规模和难易程度而定。

  Normally, no bidder should be permitted to alter his bid after bid has been opened.

  一般来说,在招标以后,任何投标者都不能修改投标。

  13、我们会给贵方一整套投标文件。

  13、我们会给贵方一整套投标文件。

  A: Certainly, we shall provide a complete set of tender documents for you and you will be able to study the requirements. The expenses involved will be charged to your account, though.

  当然,我们会给贵方一整套投标文件,贵方可以研究有关的要求,但费用由贵方负担。

  B: Well, no problem. By the way, do we need to guarantee in any way for our participation in the tender?

  好,没问题。顺便问一下,参加投标我方必须提供某种方式的保证吗?

  Where is the tender document to be sent? To whom, please?

  请问标书寄到什么地方?寄给谁?

  When do you expect to open the tender? And where, please?

  请问贵公司预计什么时候招标?在哪儿招标?

  Before submitting the tender, we must get all the details about the bid conditions.

  投标前我们必须知道招标条件的细节。

  We are very interested in this bid, and we will do our best to win the award.

  我们对这次招标非常感兴趣,我们一定会尽力争取中标。

  Would two o'clock be acceptable?

  2点钟合适吗?

  Does two o'clock sound all right?

  2点钟好吗?

  How about nine tonight?

  今晩9点怎么样?

  14、我们会考虑指定您为我方丝绸衬衫在你方市场的独家代理,为期5年。

  14、我们会考虑指定您为我方丝绸衬衫在你方市场的独家代理,为期5年。

  A: Last year our turnover was 40,000 shirts and this year we can buy an extra 40,000 shirts. So the total annual sale volume would amount to 80,000 pieces.

  去年我们营业额是4万件,今 年我们再增加4万件,总营业额为8万件。

  B: All right. We'll consider appointing you as our sole agent for our silk shirts for the next five years in your local market.

  好的。我们会考虑指定您为我方丝绸衬衫在你方市场的独家代理,为期5年。

  Please don't refuse our application of being your agency.

  请你们不要拒绝我们成为代理人的请求。

  We have many advantages to be your sole agent.

  我们有诸多优势可成为你们的独家代理。

  We wish to be agent for the goods you are exporting.

  我们愿意担任你们出口商品的代理。

  I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product in our local market.

  我今天来是为了申请做贵方产品在我国市场上的独家代理。

  15、谢谢你们两位把我送到机场来。

  15、谢谢你们两位把我送到机场来。

  A: It was very nice of you both to take me to the airport.

  谢谢你们两位把我送到机场来。

  B: Oh, it's our pleasure. You'll keep in touch with us at the office, won't you?

  哪儿的话。您仍会通过这儿的办事处继续跟我们保持联系,是吧?

  l'm glad to have met you, Mr. Smith

  很高兴和您见面,史密斯先生。

  I' m looking forward to our next meeting.

  我期盼我们下次的见面。

  I'll see you soon. So long.

  很快就会再见到您。再会。

  Thank you for everything you did for us.

  感谢您为我们所做的一切。

  I'm sorry you're unable to stay in Beijing a little while longer.

  您不能在北京多待一些日子,为此我感到很遗憾。

  I promise I'll take the first chance to call on you when I get there.

  我答应到您那里时,一有机会马上就拜访您。

  商务英语栏目推荐:

  商务英语全方位备考策略

  详解商务英语口语得分要点

  商务英语中级考试高分经验分享

  2016商务英语中级应试技巧分享

分享

热门关注

商务英语就业方向有哪些呢

关于商务英语

商务英语主要学什么内容呢

英语学习内容

商务英语主要学什么课程

学商务英语

商务英语证书报考条件有什么

商务英语证书

商务英语是学什么毕业后能干什么

关于商务英语

商务英语口语怎么练习

商务英语口语练习

商务英语口语课程有哪些

商务英语口语

商务英语口语应试技巧有哪些

商务英语口语

商务英语口语课程内容是什么

商务英语口语课程

商务英语学什么 怎么学习商务英语

商务英语学什么

热门问答