Yes. That would be much better.行,那样也好。
Fine. Good-bye.好的,再见。
Good-bye.再见。
Hello, this is Wang Ming. May I speak to Gao Ling, please?喂,我是王明,我可以和高玲通话吗?
Oh, Wang Ming, this is she.哦,王明,我就是高玲。
I need to make an appointment with you tonight.我想今晚约你。
OK. What time is it?好啊。什么时候?
Seven o'clock, I'll pick you up at your office.晚7点,我去办公室接你。
Great.太好了。
I'd like to make an appointment to discuss a question.我想约个时间讨论个问题。
I'd like to meet Miss Kong sometime.我想找个时间跟孔小姐见面。
Dr. Lee's office.李医生诊所。
Hello, I have a bad headache.喂,我的头痛得很厉害。
I'd like to see the doctor at the earliest possible time.我想尽快看医生。
May I make an appointment now?现在可以预约门诊吗?
Yes, but Dr. Lee's schedule is full for today. How about 9:00 tonight?可以,不过李医生今天的时间排满了。今晚9点好吗?
That's fine. I think I can wait till then.好的,我想我可以等到那时候。
May I have your name and number, please?请问你的姓名和电话号码?
The name is Wang, and the number is 363-1127.我姓王,电话是363-1127。
Thank you, Mr. Wang. See you later.谢谢您,王先生。再见!
Dr. Tyler's office. Good morning.早上好,泰勒医务所。
Good moring. This is Huang Feng.早上好,我叫黄凤。
Are you sick?你病了吗?
Yes, I have a terrible cold.是的,我得了重感冒。
Have you been here to see Dr. Tyler before?你曾来过泰勒医务所看过医生吗?
No. This is my first visit.没有。这是第一次。
Just a moment, I'll ask him.稍等,我问一下他。
Yes, he makes house calls, but the doctor has an opening only after 2:00 p.m.好,他愿出诊,但他在下午2点后才有空。
That'll be fine.好吧!
I'll try to squeeze you at 2:30 p.m.你来如何?我会在下午2点半挤出时间的。
Thank you. The address is No.44 Changning Road.谢谢你,地址是长宁路19号。
And my phone number is 797-7963.我的电话是797-7963。
Would two o'clock be acceptable?两点钟合适吗?
Does two o'clock sound alright?两点钟好吗?
I'd like to set up a doctor's appointment as soon as possible.我想尽快预约门诊。
Can I set it up now?现在可以预约吗?